The library is proud to be a member of Sebago, serving our residents and visitors for over 90 years. Our community is enhanced when we help share access to the various groups and services here in town. If you would like your organization or service added to the following list please give your contact information to our library Director. And, please notify us of any changes or errors.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Come As You Are – Monday nights 7 pm at the Church of the Nazarene, 179 Sebago Rd., Email
- Animal Control – 642-4343 Standish Dispatch Carl Hoskins, Rick Guilbault – back-up animal officer
- Back Pack Program – Provides food for the weekend to SES students. Contact Corinne Aucoin at 787-2177.
- Boys Scouts – Contact Jesse Pratt in Naples at 332-0272 or Jesse (Merritt) Ellengracht, Sebago or Email
- Clothes Closet – Provides lightly used clothing & shoes, open Sat., contact Corinne Aucoin at 787-2177
- Community Lunch – Tuesdays at noon, at the Sebago Church of the Nazarene, 79 Sebago Rd. Contact June Johnson at 787-3145 or Corrine Aucoin at 787-2177. Suggested donation is $3.50
- Fire Dept. – 787-4515 non emergencies, 911 for emergencies, Ken Littlefield, Fire Chief
- General Assistance/Fuel Assistance – Email Edy Harnden. Available at the Town Office on Tuesdays from 1:00p – 3:00p.
- Food Pantry – Provides food and sundries to Sebago Citizens in need. Hours –
1st, 3rd & 5th Mondays 9a – 10:30a (Mini Pantry), 2nd Monday 3:30p – 5:30p
Special Pantry, 4th Monday 9a – 10:30a & 3:30p – 5:30p (Full Pantry)
- 4-H – Sebago Nor’easters 4-H Club – Valerie Greene, leader at 787-3391 or on Facebook
- Girl Scouts – Sebago K-12. Email Amanda Dearborn or Michelle Johnsen
- Grange – Maple Grove Grange #148, contact Ann Burns at 787-2489 or mainestategrange.org, 207-623-3421, meet 4th Monday each month in bottom of Sebago Community Church.
- Health Officer – Helen Twombly at 787-5206 or Htwombly@hotmail.com
- Historical Society – sebagohistoricalsociety.org, meetings 3rd Wed. of month at Society’s building at 347 Convene Rd.
- Lake Region Transportation – Contact rtprides.org or 774-2666 or 1-800-244-0704.
- Legal Services for the Elderly – https://www.maineelse.org/content/staff-and-offices
- Lions Club – Contact Ron Johnson, President, at 787-3145.
- Mad Science – An after school programs at Sebago Elementary School. Contact at 878-2222 or www.maine.madscience.org
- Making Holiday Wishes – Contact the Sebago Elementary School Student Council, through the Prinicpal at 787-3701 or Ron Johnson , President of the Lions Club, at 787-3145
- Meals on Wheels – Contact Southern Maine Agency on Aging at 1-800-427-7411 or www.smaaa.org/meals.html
- Medical Equipment – Area residents can borrow needed equipment, such as walkers, beds, wheelchairs, commodes, etc. which are stored at the Old Town Hall. Contact Corinne Aucoin at 787-2177, or Sue Bowditch at 787-3668.
- Parent Teachers Club, Sebago Elementary School – Contact President Carrie Smith at 595-3161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Secretary Lisa Johnson at 432-9099.
- Redmen of Maine, Presumpscot Tribe 21, PO Box 119, Sebago. Email Ken or 807-1916 or Tom at 653-8046.
- Rescue – Contact Jason Schoolcraft, Deputy, EMS Chief, 787-4120, or email
- Schoolhouse Arts Education Program – Email Dillon Bates, Ed. Dir.
- Sebago Branch Duckers – www.SebagoBranchDuckers.com or on Facebook.
- Sebago Chapter of Trout Unlimited – https://www.tumembershi.org/member
- Sebago Churches:
– Sebago Center Community Church – 820 Bridgton Rd., 787-2929, Pastor Karen Moore, Sunday service at 10:00 am
– Sebago Church of the Nazarene – 179 Sebago Rd. (route 114), Email, 787-3179, Pastor Dave Suitter, service Sunday at 10:30 am
– North Sebago Methodist Church – 787-3309, 820 Sebago Rd., 787-3309, Rev. DanaBeth Wells-Goodwin, service on Sunday at 9:00 am
– Our Lady of Sebago – 282 Sebago Rd., 839-4857, service on Sunday at 5pm July-September
- Sebago Days – Contact Chairman Carl Dolloff at 787-3732 or at email@example.com. Also on Facebook at Sebago Days
- Sebago Lake Aquarium Society
- Sebago Volunteer Association – Rita Dolloff -316-6074
- Spaulding Memorial Library – 787-2321, 282 Sebago Road, Sue Newton, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook. Open Mon. & Wed. 8:30-7, Sat. 9-1, Sun. 2-4.
- Transfer Station – 141 Long Hill Rd., 787-2176, Tues., Thurs., Sat., & Sun. 7am-5 pm
- Warming Hut – See Food Pantry for hours. Corinne Aucoin – President, 787-2177,
- Veterans Outreach Program – Don Mulcahy at 574-040
- Town funded service providers:
The Town of Sebago contributes to the following providers. Contact the Town Office at 787-2457, Tuesday: 10-7, Wed – Fri. 8-5 for details and more information.
– Family Crisis
– Southern Maine Agency on Aging
– Lake Region TV
– Regional Transportation
– Tri-County Mental Health
– Woodfords Family Service